Ocean Adventure Cruise
- Duration: 2 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Ballina, NSW
- Product code: P0XXJV
Turn your summer holiday into an unforgettable interactive adventure!
Our fun-filled, scenic cruise exclusively explores the breathtaking coastline from Ballina to Cape Byron. Encounter species such as dolphins, turtles and birdlife in Byron’s Marine Park.
Discover sheer cliffs, secluded beaches and headlands as you listen to live commentary by our Marine Biologist. Learn about wildlife, local points of interest & history of the area as you navigate Australia’s most Easterly point. Imagine viewing Cape Byron Lighthouse from a whole new perspective!
Our purpose-built eco-vessel seats 20 guests and has a 360° view for unparalleled dolphin and sightseeing experiences.It has a unique hull design, which ensures a smooth, comfortable ride in all cruising conditions. Our friendly, professional team guarantee a first-class, unmatched, eco tour.
There’s no better way to encounter the magnificence of Byron Bay, it’s natural beauty & wildlife, than from its pristine waters. Our guests will explore areas along our stunning coastline, only accessible by boat. Whether you’re a local or visiting, be sure to book one of our unique wildlife experiences.
- Regular morning departures. Available from December until June.
- Complimentary homemade snacks, drinking water & spray jackets provided. Please bring your hat, sunnies, camera & your sense of adventure!
- We provide a free shuttle service from Byron Bay & Lennox Head designated pick up points.
- Minimum numbers apply (6)
- 48 hour Cancellation Policy.
- Minimum age is 3yrs for Ocean Safari. All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Due to the nature of our tours, occasional cancellations may occur due to unsafe or unpleasant weather & ocean conditions. Don’t worry! We offer a river cruise alternative, change of day or full refund.
$129 per Adult
$99 per Child (under 12yrs)
Free return shuttles depart from Byron Bay & Lennox Head designated pick-up points OR simply meet us down there. The vessel departs from Ballina at Lance Ferris Wharf, 12 Fawcett Street (directly in front of the Wharf Bar & Restaurant)